- 47 Log Homes and Lake Homes
- Large windows with views in all log cabins and log homes
- Waterfront location on Colorado arm of Lake LBJ
- Covered porches
- Located in beautifully wooded Hill Country setting
- State of the art appliances
- Boating, fishing, and swimming
- Water skiing and jet skiing
- Barbecue grills
- Nature walks and walks along the water
- Sarayu Trail
- Pets allowed in specific pet friendly cabins only
- Internet access is not available at all properties. Please see amenities offered for each property.
Our part of Lake LBJ is particularly pretty. Our cabins are strategically situated on the waterfront and provide a beautiful view of the water. Each of our log cabins is unique and is nestled in a wooded area of cedar, oak, and pecan trees.
You will be amazed at the sheer size of the logs taken from majestic Canadian spruce trees. The 5 bedroom log home is being constructed of very large Canadian douglas fir logs. The comment most often heard when people first see the log cabins is “Awesome!”
Each cabin comes with a kitchen that has a refrigerator, stove, and microwave. All pots and pans, dinnerware and utensils are furnished.